Tuesday, June 9, 2009

*aNnOy€d*

I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm angry at myself, very very very veryyyyyyyy mad at me!! 
Somehow whatever i wanted to do this summer i SO WASNT ABLE TO! and this sucks... i was soo freaking excited for these holidays and now that they have gone, rather i have wasted them, i feel terrible... i had a list of tonnsss of stuff to do but i have no idea why aint am doing NOTHING! 
Yes, i'm learning belly-dancing, what i really wanted but that wasnt the ONLY thing on my freaking list!
i'm surprised at myself, for how LAZY i could be????????? howmuch? if i cant do my work how will i EVER BE ABLE TO DO ANYTHING FOR ANYBODY!!
THIS SOO SUCKS!

I'M LAZYING TO EVEN WRITE MY BLOG, MY CHEER, TO HELP MAA IN HOUSE, NOT EXERCISING, TO LEARN CEDAR-I'M SO IRREGULAR, THAT THE PROGRESS IS ALMOST NIL!!!! :( :( :(

AND WHATEVER I PLANN TO DO, CERTAINLY DOESNT HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments: