Tuesday, June 9, 2009

sO far...

TEN DAYS of the THIRD and the last month of my summer have passed by... and i dont feel any change in me... ha!!

my result came... yeahieeeeeeeeee, i'm a senior NOW! I'M IN FREAKING CLASS 11!!! feels like a dream come true... on the whole i scored 89%... scoring highest in social, that was 96 (well, all my time -table and the organising that i had done for social had to pay!! social ONLY OF CLASS 10 was my favourite and i had prepared damn well for it... even though i expected a 100... 96 aint bad at all... *ka-ching*) then scoring 94 in mathematics, so NOT SATISFYING!! hahaha! they are good marks, no doubt BUT NO GOOD for the one who did her paper for scoring anything above 95, easily!! i was shocked but then, it was the first time ever that i had scored in 90's, so the happiness outweighted my mother's frown... ta-da... everyone asked me ''so, your mum happy?"... she wasnt satisfied... well, she was the only one familiar with my hardwork... she always told me that all she wanted was that my hardwork should pay, i guess that much of hardwork wasnt enough! anyway, she got over it.. the scene at home was horrifying when i'd check my result... nothing happened according the way i wanted. hahahahahaha!

moving on, yesterday daddy and me had gone to the school, checked out the list... and the excitement was sooooooooo much... even though i knew i would get my subject, but everything had its own charm... the happiness was out of the world... the feeling only comes once in lifetime, i'm veryyyyyyyyyy excited to go school on the 1st July, see my new classmates... part of life, shuffling will happen due to the choice of subjects... i'm not sure who all are going to be my new class mates except for Harshita, Vikalpa and Aakii, but i'm sure my friends which i made over two years, in class 9 and 10, are all taking science... :( :( I'll miss Hany, Tapesh, Jhil-Mil, Joshi, Vikram, Yaman... the Prashants who we used to mock soooooooo much!!! I have to work hard in class 11, i have to get a batch NMW!!!!!!!!!! yeahhh!!

And then guess what, ORANGE IS MY NEW FAV. COLOUR!! hahahahaha! The T20 world cup has started and this new team of Netherlands have orange uniform... so hawwwtttt!! hahahaha!

mY yam-dee (sakshi's bestie :D ) graduated from NIFT and now she's officially a FASHION DESIGNER<>

sholay came back a long time back, we hang out these days in the evenings having funnnnn!!! she's a sweetheart!! <3

and...3 days after my result came out, my tutions started!!! baaahhh... tutions for mathematics... it is in amar colony, the same place from where sakshi used to take tutions, hahaha, 7YEARS BACKK!!!!!!! so far, so good. nothing that difficult...
today, the 9th, i HAVE 3 classes back to back in the evening... yeah this sucks... 1st mathematics 530-630, then accounts 630-730 and finally GUITAR!! :D:D:D 730-830...hahahaha!! now that sounds like *summer*... something is happening and it better do!!! :P :P

No comments: