Wednesday, May 27, 2009

ALERT!!! * Class X Exam Results 2009 - To Be Announced on 29th May 2009 *

i had a good day... owkiesh, short aerobics class... i even woke up groggy and was thankful that today the class was short...
saloni and me had fun, laughing and talking... the rest of the day i'd spend in doing a lilttle bit of house chore, ironing clothes, else i actually slept the whole day...
short-short naps in between.. and that is how i'd spend my afternoon. in the evening as i was getting ready to go out, saloni was on her way to come at my place, for the zillionth time in the day sakshi checked the CBSE website and it read ' Class X Exam Results 2009 - To Be Announced on 29th May 2009  
i called up saloni to tell the news... i tried calling my other gang of girls but niether of them picked up the phone, darn... and after that, i slipped... i mean i didnt slip onto the floor or something, i'd slip with my feelings! i became nervous... excited... scared... right now i'm on the verges of panicking... I HAVE BECOME A NERVOUS WRECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!freak man... i cant handle the anxiety anymore... yes, at one point i think that result should be out, already and on the other hand at the thought ''what'' will be the result, i really dont want to see it... i'm happy like this...
but this result is the ultimatum.. everything will be over after this.. i will truly be in 11th. freak, 11th means like less than 2 years left for SCHOOL!! i will start crying now only. i know i'm thinking in tooo much ahead in future however if time will fly like this, i can see my self panicking for my 12th result already! and it sucks! . ...maaa!!! help me!!! :(
i really cant believe that 10 will be over soon.. i mean always wanted it to be over soon.. but i will miss it... yeah, i'm one jumbled up piece!!!!
my parents have gone to the hospital. a co-worker of daddy, whose been working with him for more than 25years is hospitalised and he is in a veryy veryy crtical condition. i'm scared for him too.. he's family, you see... he's a veryy great man... god bless him... 

and then the weather's becoming good outside, windy and probably it will rain. now this is a good premonition for it also rained both the times on sakshi's 10th as well as 12th result. it wasnt raining, it was a STORM!! both the times, i'm talking about,.. freak.
and then at the camp my fav, favvv and my luck charm bracelet broke!! at the last day of camp which is nott a good omen! i mean i dont know.. on a brighter side i think to have lost a great thing porbably may return in the form of GOOD RESULT!! you never know!

i have decided the scene at my home, first i will check the result myself, alone and once i'm satisfied (nmw the result is,i  have to be),  i will let mum, dad, sisi and everyone else to see... past week there have been so many calls, ''arey!! how was her result... ohh not out, yet! , so when is it then... ohh...ohh''... they are asking for my result as though its on their behalf i have given boards and if god forbid i dont get good one, they are gonna eat me up... *no hard feelings*
for i'm missing my dadu(grandpa) now... just as i prayed and wanted him to sit beside me whenever i gave the board paper, i want him to be there with me for the ultimate show as well... i know he will be there... he is one luck charm that no one can take away from me!

ps. wishing all the best to, 
aakii
harshii
gaurs
deeksh
shefu
viku
samster
jhil-mil
hany
jai
ayush
nikhel
eku
joshi
harsh
both the prashant
and all the tafsians and 10ies
anupam
mayank
diya
shardooli
saloni
prerna
neha
nimish
archit
all pinnacle students
and in the end, me! :)


1 comment:

Naomi said...

yup time flies. I can understand wt u r goin thru. I seriously cant believe am going to college!!!! GOSH! :O :O :O !!!!