Monday, August 31, 2009

these things shouldnt happen!-AT ALL!!!!

i'm still upset... things have changed, ofcourse, they have, and they will if you write after yearss... but things have changed terribly... they are awful and they make me very upset.
there is one lil thing that happened about, well in June, and it is still haunting me... thats like on my mind- For Ever! well, no good hiding it... right, i'm trying to get over a guy!!
hahaha!
no more comments!

class XI... no it does not feel like 'a dream come true'... because dreams are beautiful... you enjoy them... and had it been a dream i wouldnt have been so occupied with the most stupid things, i wouldnt have left my guitar, dropped dancing for more than a month, stopped writing, stopped being me!!!
niether it is a nightmare! because... arrghh!!! nightmares are worse than this!!!!!!
not that i hate XI or something like that, i'm enjoying it. Commerce is fun... better than science and i enjoy my foreign subjects... studying has never been troublesome for me!

now what is happening is annoying!!
my friends... i think they take me for granted! wtf... fortunately i'm a bit out of the fights, the ego clashes and the tiffs!! i have so much to do... my svt 16... dude, less than 2monthss!!! it is suppose to be bigg!!! and there is this ''groupism'' going on school... and its probably me only whose so hyped about it... because i can see it happening infront of me! we the so called 8, ha! breaking... what can be worse than that... why cant they apply a bit of their minds, why so much attitude...why sooo much ego, sooo many grudges!! and i can feel it happening!! and unfortunately i cant do anything about it... because if i say anything, ha! no body LISTENSS!! I'M LIKE AN INAUDIBLE BLABBER MOUTH TO THEM!! W.T.F.
i'm still going strong!
and i will!
God, just support me!

No comments: